Welcome to the RESTORE wiki page for England.
England is in the following RESTORE region(s):West. See the region page(s) for a list of reviewers who can approve draft case studies in England.
To see the other countries covered by the RESTORE partnership, see the overall main page for the RESTORE wiki.
Background information about river restoration in England can be added on the page Country info:England - background information.
Map of case studies in England
- Link to River Basin District: Anglian
- Link to River Basin District: Dee
- Link to River Basin District: Humber
- Link to River Basin District: Northumbria
- Link to River Basin District: North West
- Link to River Basin District: Severn
- Link to River Basin District: Solway Tweed
- Link to River Basin District: South East
- Link to River Basin District: South West
- Link to River Basin District: Thames
- Catchment Data Explorer. Use the Environment Agency catchment data explorer to navigate to catchments and water bodies, view catchment summaries and download data.
- Catchment Based Approach. Showcasing the work of catchment partnerships across England and Wales.
- River Basin Management Plans. View the river basin management plans.
- Spatial Data Catalogue. Making environmental information available.
- Environment Agency. Working to create better places for people and wildlife, and support sustainable development.
- Environment Data. Linked open data from the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Gov.uk The best place to find government services and information.
- UKTAGWFD Technical advisory group.
- Natural England's publication catalogue.Information on Natura 2000 Protected Areas, SSSIs and Biodiversity is available on Natural England's publication catalogue