If you are editing or contributing case studies you must comply with the Contributor Rules.
In these terms and conditions:
"we" "us" and "our" refers to WETLANDS INTERNATIONAL, who operate this website on behalf of the Restore Partnership
"you" means the user of the website accessing and reading it. "Content" means all information and other materials on this website
"Commercial" means where:
- any person or organisation offers a product or service containing the Content, or any adaptation of it, for a charge, or
- an organisation that is primarily engaged in trade, commerce or a profession offers a product or service based on or using the Content for direct or indirect commercial advantage.
Additional terms apply to users who contribute Content to the wiki on this website. See Contributor Rules.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing the content of www.restorerivers.eu and riverwiki.restorerivers.eu you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and you accept our privacy statement. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use the website and leave immediately. You agree that you shall not use the website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Permitted Use of Content from this Website
All Content is owned by and the copyright of one or more of the Restore Partners (or, in the case of wiki contributions, the wiki contributor) unless we say otherwise. You may view the website and if you want to make use of any Content other than excluded content (see licence below) you do not need to contact us but must agree that any use other than viewing will amount to acceptance of the terms of the licence below. You must also note that additional terms may apply to use of some services and features of the site, including but not limited to the wiki. We will alert you to such additional terms in the relevant Content where applicable.
We do not promise that the Content supplied to You will always be accurate, free from viruses and other malicious or damaging code (if electronic), complete or up to date or that the Content will provide any particular facilities or functions or be suitable for any particular purpose. You must ensure that the Content meets your needs and are entirely responsible for the consequences of using it. Please also note any specific information warning or guidance on the website.
Standard Licence Terms for use of Content
- This licence does not apply to excluded content, namely any logo, registered design, live feed data, or anything else that we expressly exclude from this licence and to use these you must seek separate permission from us.
- The Content is protected by intellectual property rights and whilst you have certain statutory rights which include the right to read the Content, you are granted no additional use rights whatsoever unless you agree to the licence set out below.
- "Commercial" use is not permitted except for media use approved by us.
We grant you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive licence to use the Content other than excluded Content for any use that is not “Commercial” subject to the terms and conditions below and also subject to any additional terms we include with specific Content.
Subject to the above, you are free to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Content
- adapt the Content
You must (where you do any of the above):
- acknowledge the source of the Content as being from this website.
- ensure that you do not use the Content in a way that suggests any official status or that we endorse you or your use of the Information
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source or use the Information in a way that is detrimental to the environment, including the risk of reduced future enhancement.
- ensure that your use of the Content does not breach any applicable legal rules relating to data protection or privacy and electronic communications.
- Ensure that you download content in the form provided on the website and in the manner envisioned by us and not reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way manipulate the code or data or content on the website so as to recreate a full dataset or other content
These are important conditions and if you fail to comply with them the rights granted to you under this licence, or any similar licence granted by us will end automatically.
The Information is licensed 'as is' and we exclude all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in relation to the Information to the maximum extent permitted by law. We are not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use. We do not guarantee the continued supply of the Information.
This licence is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Links To Third Party Sites
The Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of and is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by of the site or any association with its operators.